Autodesk University 2015 sessions now live
The classes cover a wide range of Autodesk products and solutions, and as such there will be something new for everyone.
If you weren’t able to attend AU2015 in Vegas in person, it will be well worth catching up on any classes which take your interest.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- BIM4 Infrastructure UK & BuildingSMART InfraRoom Meeting April 27, 2017 at 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM The University of Liverpool, In London 33 Finsbury Square EC2A 1AG LONDON United Kingdom More info and registration: Click here :
- thinkBIM May 3, 2017 at 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM Tech User Group - Kick-Off Meeting 2 May 4, 2017 at 11:00 PM – 1:00 AM Keppie 160 West Regent Street G2 4RL GLASGOW United Kingdom More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @autodesku: It’s official—the AU Las Vegas 2017 Call for Proposals is open! Get the scoop and get to work. autode.sk/2osC0Gd https… 3 days ago
- RT @thomas_cotton: More photos documenting the progress of the new @RHUL_Library. @COLORMINIUM @AssociatedA @plincketweet @OsborneNews @RHU… 1 week ago
- RT @Iamtherevitman: Latest #IFC for #REVIT updates now available Revit 2016 (v16.6): apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/… Revit 2017 (v17.3): https://… 1 week ago