Autodesk University 2015 sessions now live
The classes cover a wide range of Autodesk products and solutions, and as such there will be something new for everyone.
If you weren’t able to attend AU2015 in Vegas in person, it will be well worth catching up on any classes which take your interest.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- How to Deliver COBie, Ifc & Classification for Revit April 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Glasgow, Scotland, UK More info and registration: Click here
- The Dark Side of BIM April 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
- BIM4Legal April 26, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Literally takes 30 seconds, help please! twitter.com/renzo_ja/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mdradvies: Just put in a Revit Idea: implementation of the Design Transfer View... autode.sk/2J3s9Sr You know, since it's #bSIPa… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Revitspace: I’m looking for UK based Autodesk Forge developers (with experience/portfolio). If anyone knows of any let me know #Forge 1 month ago