‘A Library Guide’ from ICE BIM
Now the grey skies and rain have finally embraced us, (at least for those of us ‘fortunate’ enough to reside in the UK!) it may be a good time to catch up on some recent BIM publications and literature.
The Institute of Civil Engineers BIM team have put together an excellent reading list titled; ‘Building Information Modeling: A Library Guide’ This guide covers publications, standards, events, useful websites and more. Click on the image to the right to view.
This is a very useful resource for finding a large variety of important literature concerning BIM. They were also kind enough to add a link to my blog / BIM Diary on the last page of the guide. To view the document, visit www.ICE.org.uk or simply click on the image to the right for a direct link.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- BIM Regions London Host BIMOpenMic January 24, 2018 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM T&T London More info and registration: Click here
- Urbano Networking Evening Farringdon London January 24, 2018 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM the Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Place, North Road, WC1X 0DL More info and registration: Click here
- Quality in Construction Summit January 31, 2018 at 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM etc.venues – Fenchurch St 43-44 Crutched Friars, London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @Revitspace Does this actually work? .. Asking for a friend 2 weeks ago
- RT @AECmagazine: The construction industry may be behind on adopting #AI and machine learning, but their transformational potential in our… 2 weeks ago
- @Revitspace Should have done the same! Trains nice and quiet though, could get used to this 2 weeks ago