‘A Library Guide’ from ICE BIM
Now the grey skies and rain have finally embraced us, (at least for those of us ‘fortunate’ enough to reside in the UK!) it may be a good time to catch up on some recent BIM publications and literature.
The Institute of Civil Engineers BIM team have put together an excellent reading list titled; ‘Building Information Modeling: A Library Guide’ This guide covers publications, standards, events, useful websites and more. Click on the image to the right to view.
This is a very useful resource for finding a large variety of important literature concerning BIM. They were also kind enough to add a link to my blog / BIM Diary on the last page of the guide. To view the document, visit www.ICE.org.uk or simply click on the image to the right for a direct link.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- MRUG - Manchester Revit User Group May 25, 2017 at 5:45 PM – 8:30 PM BDP, 11 Ducie St, Manchester M1 2JB, UK More info and registration: Click here
- thinkBIM June 7, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM: What's next & the legal bits June 15, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Thanks for your time Nick. Look forward to working with you and @GliderBIM twitter.com/GliderBIM/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @virtuarch: Navisworks 2018 is here… bit.ly/2qnMoBk @bim360 @navisworks 1 week ago
- RT @autodesku: It’s official—the AU Las Vegas 2017 Call for Proposals is open! Get the scoop and get to work. autode.sk/2osC0Gd https… 1 month ago