‘A Library Guide’ from ICE BIM
Now the grey skies and rain have finally embraced us, (at least for those of us ‘fortunate’ enough to reside in the UK!) it may be a good time to catch up on some recent BIM publications and literature.
The Institute of Civil Engineers BIM team have put together an excellent reading list titled; ‘Building Information Modeling: A Library Guide’ This guide covers publications, standards, events, useful websites and more. Click on the image to the right to view.
This is a very useful resource for finding a large variety of important literature concerning BIM. They were also kind enough to add a link to my blog / BIM Diary on the last page of the guide. To view the document, visit www.ICE.org.uk or simply click on the image to the right for a direct link.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- FARO Construction Day April 20, 2018 at 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM FARO Technologies UK - Rugby, CV21 3XH More info and registration: Click here
- How to Deliver COBie, Ifc & Classification for Revit April 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Glasgow, Scotland, UK More info and registration: Click here
- The Dark Side of BIM April 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Literally takes 30 seconds, help please! twitter.com/renzo_ja/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @mdradvies: Just put in a Revit Idea: implementation of the Design Transfer View... autode.sk/2J3s9Sr You know, since it's #bSIPa… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Revitspace: I’m looking for UK based Autodesk Forge developers (with experience/portfolio). If anyone knows of any let me know #Forge 1 month ago