‘A Library Guide’ from ICE BIM
Now the grey skies and rain have finally embraced us, (at least for those of us ‘fortunate’ enough to reside in the UK!) it may be a good time to catch up on some recent BIM publications and literature.
The Institute of Civil Engineers BIM team have put together an excellent reading list titled; ‘Building Information Modeling: A Library Guide’ This guide covers publications, standards, events, useful websites and more. Click on the image to the right to view.
This is a very useful resource for finding a large variety of important literature concerning BIM. They were also kind enough to add a link to my blog / BIM Diary on the last page of the guide. To view the document, visit www.ICE.org.uk or simply click on the image to the right for a direct link.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- AEC Information Management Seminar October 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM London More info and registration: Click here
- thinkBIM November 1, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM Awards 2017 November 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM The Bike Shed, Shoreditch, London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @denisechevin Great to meet you too Denise, any time! Have a good weekend. 2 weeks ago
- RT @PBC_Today: How do we realise the Digital Built Britain strategy? By us all taking ownership says @BenPMalone @BIMTechnologies https://t… 3 weeks ago
- Hi @BIM360 @AutodeskHelp is there an issue with the model/data search function in Glue? It crashes each time it sea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago