Time saving tip while copy/pasting multiple family parameters in Revit
Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- FARO Construction Day April 20, 2018 at 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM FARO Technologies UK - Rugby, CV21 3XH More info and registration: Click here
- How to Deliver COBie, Ifc & Classification for Revit April 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Glasgow, Scotland, UK More info and registration: Click here
- The Dark Side of BIM April 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Literally takes 30 seconds, help please! twitter.com/renzo_ja/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @mdradvies: Just put in a Revit Idea: implementation of the Design Transfer View... autode.sk/2J3s9Sr You know, since it's #bSIPa… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Revitspace: I’m looking for UK based Autodesk Forge developers (with experience/portfolio). If anyone knows of any let me know #Forge 1 month ago