Time saving tip while copy/pasting multiple family parameters in Revit
Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- Urbano Build Networking Breakfast Event with Mark Bew MBE - Chair UK BIM Task Group & Digital Built Britain January 18, 2018 at 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Ashfords LLP, 1 New Fetter Lane, City of London, EC4A 1AN More info and registration: Click here
- BIM Regions London Host BIMOpenMic January 24, 2018 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM T&T London More info and registration: Click here
- Urbano Networking Evening Farringdon London January 24, 2018 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM the Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Place, North Road, WC1X 0DL More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @Revitspace Does this actually work? .. Asking for a friend 1 week ago
- RT @AECmagazine: The construction industry may be behind on adopting #AI and machine learning, but their transformational potential in our… 1 week ago
- @Revitspace Should have done the same! Trains nice and quiet though, could get used to this 2 weeks ago