Time saving tip while copy/pasting multiple family parameters in Revit
Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- AEC Information Management Seminar October 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM London More info and registration: Click here
- thinkBIM November 1, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM Awards 2017 November 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM The Bike Shed, Shoreditch, London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @denisechevin Great to meet you too Denise, any time! Have a good weekend. 2 weeks ago
- RT @PBC_Today: How do we realise the Digital Built Britain strategy? By us all taking ownership says @BenPMalone @BIMTechnologies https://t… 3 weeks ago
- Hi @BIM360 @AutodeskHelp is there an issue with the model/data search function in Glue? It crashes each time it sea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago