Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
- Ben Malone
- thinkBIM October 4, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM for Geospatial Professionals (LON) October 9, 2017 at 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM Details on Sign-up - Central London - LONDON - United Kingdom More info and registration: Click here
- #BIM4Real Data Management within BIM Level 2 Workshop October 17, 2017 at 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM Crypt on the Green St James Clerkenwell Clerkenwell Close London EC1R 0EA More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Hi @BIM360 @AutodeskHelp is there an issue with the model/data search function in Glue? It crashes each time it sea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @LCarnwell @BIMTechnologies Thanks for sharing Lisa! @PBC_Today 1 month ago
- RT @PBC_Today: The August edition of #BIMToday is live! Articles from @johntwitchen @leeroyb @56JONTS @talklandscape @ @BenPMalone https:/… 1 month ago