Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
- Ben Malone
- CitA BIM Gathering 2017 November 23, 2017 – November 24, 2017 Croke Park, Drumcondra, Dublin, Ireland More info and registration: Click here
- BIM in Action November 29, 2017 at 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM The NBS, Old Post Office, St Nicholas Street, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE1 1RH More info and registration: Click here
- BIMOpenMic - Cambridge November 30, 2017 at 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM Cambridge More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Interesting article, but disagree that Bitcoin is a suitable method of payment for construction. High fees, slow tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @RichardPaxton1: Seeing is believing: Experience the Cubicost speed - Send us your PDF/CAD/IFC files and we will return a sample takeoff… 3 days ago
- RT @buildingSMARTIn: Anne Kemp announces the merger of UK Bim Alliance and bS UK and Ireland @UKBIMAlliance #bSILON2017 https://t.co/t8Vs5Z… 3 weeks ago