Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
- Ben Malone
- BIM Show Live 2018 February 28, 2018 at 8:30 AM – March 1, 2018 at 5:30 PM Boiler Shop, Newcastle upon Tyne More info and registration: Click here
- #SteelCityBIM - Sheffield - Event #1 March 6, 2018 at 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM Mott MacDonald, 150 Arundel Gate, Sheffield S1 2JY More info and registration: Click here
- Why BIM? A Clients Perspective March 28, 2018 at 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM NBS The Old Post Office, St Nicholas St. Newcastle upon Tyne More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @Revitspace Does this actually work? .. Asking for a friend 1 month ago
- RT @AECmagazine: The construction industry may be behind on adopting #AI and machine learning, but their transformational potential in our… 1 month ago
- @Revitspace Should have done the same! Trains nice and quiet though, could get used to this 1 month ago