Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
- BIM4 Infrastructure UK & BuildingSMART InfraRoom Meeting April 27, 2017 at 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM The University of Liverpool, In London 33 Finsbury Square EC2A 1AG LONDON United Kingdom More info and registration: Click here :
- thinkBIM May 3, 2017 at 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM Tech User Group - Kick-Off Meeting 2 May 4, 2017 at 11:00 PM – 1:00 AM Keppie 160 West Regent Street G2 4RL GLASGOW United Kingdom More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @autodesku: It’s official—the AU Las Vegas 2017 Call for Proposals is open! Get the scoop and get to work. autode.sk/2osC0Gd https… 3 days ago
- RT @thomas_cotton: More photos documenting the progress of the new @RHUL_Library. @COLORMINIUM @AssociatedA @plincketweet @OsborneNews @RHU… 1 week ago
- RT @Iamtherevitman: Latest #IFC for #REVIT updates now available Revit 2016 (v16.6): apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/… Revit 2017 (v17.3): https://… 1 week ago