Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
- BIM WORLD March 29, 2017 at 9:00 AM – March 30, 2017 at 6:00 PM Paris La défense, France More info and registration: Click here
- BILT Asia 2017 March 30, 2017 – April 1, 2017 Marina Bay Sands Conference and Events Center, Singapore More info and registration: Click here
- thinkBIM April 5, 2017 at 12:30 PM – 5:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @RahulShah258 All the best Rahul. Best of luck with your next move. 1 day ago
- RT @TheB1M: Which country will be the world's largest #construction market by 2030? We take a look: bit.ly/2n3OJQp https://t.co/nC… 2 days ago
- RT @OllyBIMT: 3 days to go #CycleToMIPIM @ClubPeloton raising funds for @Coram - any support is hugely and gratefully received: https://t.c… 2 weeks ago