Quick Tip: If you are creating a large number of Revit families with the same text parameters in family types, you may have noticed it is sometimes difficult to select the whole line of text quickly – Especially if there are paragraphs/spaces in between the text. You may find that you sometimes miss parts of the text which will cause problems when scheduling your data.
It is possible to quickly select the whole line of text by either clicking in the bottom left or right of the parameter / text field. This is a good way to ensure that all of the text is selected. View the video below for further explanation.
- thinkBIM June 7, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM: What's next & the legal bits June 15, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
- thinkBIM July 12, 2017 at 12:30 PM – 5:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Thanks for your time Nick. Look forward to working with you and @GliderBIM twitter.com/GliderBIM/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @virtuarch: Navisworks 2018 is here… bit.ly/2qnMoBk @bim360 @navisworks 1 week ago
- RT @autodesku: It’s official—the AU Las Vegas 2017 Call for Proposals is open! Get the scoop and get to work. autode.sk/2osC0Gd https… 1 month ago