Yet another great Zach Kron video
Just a quick post to alert any of my readers to another great Revit tutorial video from Zach Kron who runs the buildz blog – This time he is taking on Repeat and intersect commands as well as some advanced adaptive components. If you want to see more great videos from Zach you can find his YouTube channel here. Many thanks for sharing this information!
Intro to Repeat, Intersects and Adaptive Components.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- How to Deliver COBie, Ifc & Classification for Revit April 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Glasgow, Scotland, UK More info and registration: Click here
- The Dark Side of BIM April 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
- BIM4Legal April 26, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Literally takes 30 seconds, help please! twitter.com/renzo_ja/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mdradvies: Just put in a Revit Idea: implementation of the Design Transfer View... autode.sk/2J3s9Sr You know, since it's #bSIPa… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Revitspace: I’m looking for UK based Autodesk Forge developers (with experience/portfolio). If anyone knows of any let me know #Forge 1 month ago