Project Vasari tutorial
Hey guys, hope you’ve all had a great weekend. Today I finally got round to writing and uploaded a short beginners tutorial to using Autodesk’s Project VasariV2.1. To view the tutorial click this text to be forwarded to the correct location.
Hope you all have a great week, and look forward to hearing some feedback!
If you haven’t already got a copy of Project Vasari click here to download from Autodesk labs.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- AEC Information Management Seminar October 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM London More info and registration: Click here
- thinkBIM November 1, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM More info and registration: Click here
- BIM Awards 2017 November 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM The Bike Shed, Shoreditch, London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @denisechevin Great to meet you too Denise, any time! Have a good weekend. 2 weeks ago
- RT @PBC_Today: How do we realise the Digital Built Britain strategy? By us all taking ownership says @BenPMalone @BIMTechnologies https://t… 3 weeks ago
- Hi @BIM360 @AutodeskHelp is there an issue with the model/data search function in Glue? It crashes each time it sea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago