Project Vasari tutorial
Hey guys, hope you’ve all had a great weekend. Today I finally got round to writing and uploaded a short beginners tutorial to using Autodesk’s Project VasariV2.1. To view the tutorial click this text to be forwarded to the correct location.
Hope you all have a great week, and look forward to hearing some feedback!
If you haven’t already got a copy of Project Vasari click here to download from Autodesk labs.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- BIM Regions London Host BIMOpenMic January 24, 2018 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM T&T London More info and registration: Click here
- Urbano Networking Evening Farringdon London January 24, 2018 at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM the Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Place, North Road, WC1X 0DL More info and registration: Click here
- Quality in Construction Summit January 31, 2018 at 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM etc.venues – Fenchurch St 43-44 Crutched Friars, London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- @Revitspace Does this actually work? .. Asking for a friend 2 weeks ago
- RT @AECmagazine: The construction industry may be behind on adopting #AI and machine learning, but their transformational potential in our… 2 weeks ago
- @Revitspace Should have done the same! Trains nice and quiet though, could get used to this 2 weeks ago