Project Vasari tutorial
Hey guys, hope you’ve all had a great weekend. Today I finally got round to writing and uploaded a short beginners tutorial to using Autodesk’s Project VasariV2.1. To view the tutorial click this text to be forwarded to the correct location.
Hope you all have a great week, and look forward to hearing some feedback!
If you haven’t already got a copy of Project Vasari click here to download from Autodesk labs.
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
- Ben Malone
- How to Deliver COBie, Ifc & Classification for Revit April 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Glasgow, Scotland, UK More info and registration: Click here
- The Dark Side of BIM April 25, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
- BIM4Legal April 26, 2018 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM London More info and registration: Click here
Top Posts & Pages
- Literally takes 30 seconds, help please! twitter.com/renzo_ja/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mdradvies: Just put in a Revit Idea: implementation of the Design Transfer View... autode.sk/2J3s9Sr You know, since it's #bSIPa… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Revitspace: I’m looking for UK based Autodesk Forge developers (with experience/portfolio). If anyone knows of any let me know #Forge 1 month ago