Videos – What’s New in Revit 2015
Below are a few videos from my colleague Adam Ward from Gunslingers 2013 – Here are some of the new features you have to look forward to in Revit 2015. More info coming soon!
About Ben MaloneInformation Manager for BIM.Technologies in London
BIMopedia brings you the latest news and reviews from the BIM world. Check out BIM Diary for all upcoming events and webinars. You will find the latest BIM standards and protocols under BIM Documents.
- 4D: from the Office to the Site - Synchro4D September 2, 2015 – September 4, 2015 200 Aldersgate, St. Paul’s, London EC1A 4HD More info and registration: Click here
- West Midlands BIM Hub September 8, 2015 West Midlands, UK More info and registration: Click here
- East Midlands BIM Hub September 9, 2015 School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment Nottingh am Trent University Burton Street Nottingham NG1 4BU
Top Posts & Pages
- Some good Navis tips from @leeroyb - 14 things you’ll be shocked you never knew about Autodesk Navisworks! bit.ly/U96LRQ 4 days ago
- RT @Revitspace: Project Alexandria from Autodesk looks rather slick... projectalexandria.io/?linkId=164391… #BIM 4 days ago
- @dayle_design Break a leg *badumtish* (sorry) 5 days ago
3D 3D Modeling 123D Catch 2013 Adaptive components Add-ins API Apps AU 2011 Autodesk Autodesk labs BIM BIM 360 BIM academy BIMandments BIM Curriculum BIM Diary BIM Documents BIM Execution Plan BIM legal BIM Protocols BIM Standards BIM Technologies buildz Calendar Cloud COBie Collaboration Construction Copy / Monitor Dynamo Ecobuild Event Events Excitech Families IFC Interoperability iPad IPD Kiwi codes Levels of BIM LOD M-Six Modeling National BIM library Navisworks NBS OpenBIM parametric PDF Project browser Rendering Revit Revit 2013 Revit 2015 revit api revit families Revit fun Revit tips Shared coordinates Storm The B1M training tutorial Tutorials Twitter UK BIM Vasari Veo Webinar Webinars What is BIM? Worksharing Zach Kron